The IAM Certificate and Diploma are obtained by sitting and passing the associated examinations. The first step is to register with the IAM, and then when you are ready, you can book an exam at a date and venue convenient to you.
There are no entry requirements for the Qualifications, nor do you need to be a member of the IAM. If you are not a member or have not already registered, we just ask that you enrol yourself on the Mailing List. You can do this on the IAM website under Membership (select Associate then Mailing List). There is no charge for Mailing List only enrolment.
2) Log into your IAM Account
You must log in to your IAM Account first to access the exam system.
Booking an exam
1. Register – If you are not already a member of the IAM you must register and create an account on the IAM website. Once you have logged in you can then go onto book your examination.
2. Select exam - You will see a list of examinations that you are eligible for and simply select which examination you want to take.
3. Select Location -You will see a list of test centres that are nearest to you or you can search for other locations. Select which test centre you want to use.
4. Select time and date -You can then see examination availability and book your place.
Public or private exam?
If you are working towards an IAM Qualification with a training provider or your Qualification is being organised by your employers, check to see if they have a private Anywhere Proctored exam venue organised as part of the process. If you are sitting an Anywhere Proctored Exam please contact your exam organiser for booking instructions.
Before you go to your exam, please ensure you have the following:
- Booking confirmation email from Pearson Vue, unless sitting an Anywhere Proctored Exam
- 2 Forms of original valid ID, one photographic