With a commitment to continuous learning and development, the IAM has a new examination delivery partner, Pearson Vue. Pearson VUE is the world’s largest computer-based testing (CBT) provider, delivering 15 million exams in 2017 on behalf of 450 clients, from a network of over 5,500 centres in 180 countries and territories.
This partnership allows us to efficiently deliver examinations across the world, improving the user experience by making more exams available, booking easier, and improving access to support. Examinations can now take place across all time zones with our delegates being able to select when and where they want to take their IAM examinations.
How do we book an IAM Examination?
The process to book your examination could not be easier.
Our examination delivery partner, Pearson Vue, has an online booking system which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To book your examination follow these four easy steps.
1. Register – If you are not already a member of the IAM you must register and create an account on the IAM website. Once you have logged in you can then go onto book your examination.
2. Select exam - You will see a list of examinations that you are eligible for and simply select which examination you want to take.
3. Select Location -You will see a list of test centres that are nearest to you or you can search for other locations. Select which test centre you want to use.
4. Select time and date -You can then see examination availability and book your place.
Private Anywhere Proctored exams
For any IAM Endorsed Training providers or Corporate Members that want to host private examinations at their venue, the new IAM examination system can support these sessions, as Anywhere Proctored exams.
If your training provider or Employer has arranged a Private Anywhere Proctored exam please contact them for your booking instructions.
To find out more information or to arrange an Anywhere Proctored exam, please contact the IAM
Before you go to your exam, please ensure you have the following:
- Booking confirmation email from Pearson Vue, unless sitting an Anywhere Proctored Exam
- 2 Forms of original valid ID, one photographic